Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mindfulness Practice and C-PTSD

I also wanted to mention that I recently have embraced secular Buddhism.  This is straight Buddhism with no superstition, spiritualism or religion.  It is because of my mindfulness practice I am able to find the strength and wisdom to start and navigate through this.  I've lived with Complex-PTSD all these years and been unable to work for at least half that time due to suffering from PTSD.

I had a son. He is 26 years old now.  He looks just like me.  I love him to death.  Sad thing is, he also suffers from PTSD due to abuse from his father and is on SSI.

The legal advocate told me it looks like I also have a second case of child abuse to report.  How this happened I will tell down the road a bit...my stomach is starting to hurt.

Breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment